Friday, January 10, 2014

Bring It On....

Well, I had some wonderful Christmas posts ready about the love of the season, Christmas holiday, and preparing the way for a child- but, alas, I was serverely distracted by my family, enjoying every minute I was able to spend with them, and it is now too late to submit those posts. I'll save them for next year!

As I write this I sit about to begin the Introduction to Social Work course at my university, considering also signing up for the Child Welfare course, even though it would be in addition to the credits I need to graduate this spring. However, I feel it may offer DH and I invaluable insight and understanding towards this journey upon which we are about to embark.

Tomorrow, I am taking my quilt to a local sewing group to get assistance in working on it for use by the kids. I'll be sure to have pictures coming soon. Keep your eyes open!